Wednesday, October 20, 2010

How lucky I am


I dont know what should I write on this page. What I am going to do is to share and express of my thought in my mind. Bcoz, it’s one of the best way to make you feel better. Well, Im not as special as someone else,and Im not as extraordinary as any girls outside. But, I like being me. I thank God for everything I had, my life, my family, my best friends, and everything.

But sometimes, as human being, we never satisfy about what we had now. Yes, I do agree that we must try to be a better, successful and extraordinary one. But I disagree if we always force to be someone else. Everyone has their own way to be happy and enjoy their life. Because our happiness depends on ourselves.

Im not a girl anymore. I shouldnt be mad or dissapointed if something doesnt go along with my expectation. I believe, sometimes, I dont get what I want, but God gives me what I need, and God knows everything all the best for me.

I want to thank God for everything. For the health, happiness, strength, perferct body, the great family, wonderful friends, the house where I live, the food, and anything which I can’t mention one by one.

1. Thank God for giving a worthy house to live, so I don’t need to live or sleep on the street.

2. Thank God for giving me strength and perfect body.

3. Thank God for giving me a great family. My super wonderful mother who always loves me and sacrificed for this family, I do really love you, mom. My wonderful father who supports me in anything and always gives me chances to do anything if they are positive. My silly sister who gave me super annoying nephew (Opal), and also for the whole family. I love you, guys.

4. Thank God for giving me many wonderful friends in my life. Especially for best friends who always be there by my side when I need them.

5. and also Thank God for giving me this wonderful life.